THE BAR: Episode 0- A Vampire In BrookShyre.(Prototype)
A downloadable Superhero game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
After recieving a tip from his informant our hero heads to the BrookShyre Docks to investigate why Bishop Blaze & his clan of vampires have taken control of the train yard. In this 3rd person Stealth/Brawler you take on the role of "THE BAR III". The third generation in a lineage of superheroes that have been protecting the city of HubVega Since 1969.
- There are no loadings screens yet so, it should be a 10sec-3mins wait time for the game to start.(Depending on your rig.)
- I don't know why but, By default "press E to enter Keypad will pop up at the start of the game . So Just press E then Esc and you'll be good
- Press I/select to open Inventory window
- Read Informant note in StoreItems Menu
- Equip weapons & food in EquipItems Menu
- Press "U" or LT to eat food during gameplay
- Walk near a key pad to activate it.
- Use the codes in the informant's note to open key pads.
- Known Issues
- Lighting is crap.
- Enemies may walk thru certain walls and objects(if so tell me where & ill fix it.)
- You only Have 1 LIFE.... And so if you die just quit, restart the game and load your save Game.( Its ridiculous I know.)
- DevNotes & Background
- If you have any trouble or see any bugs feel free to tell me.
- The Game is still under development so if you have any suggestions for a feature or weapon feel free to let me known and I might get around to adding them
- This project originally started out as Game based on DC COMICS' character "THE QUESTION" but it turned into my own thing along to way. The story I wrote takes heavy influence from Blade, a vampire in Brooklyn, L. A confidential & and pretty much any noir comic character like Rorschach, The spirit, sandman, dr. occult, Mr. A, phantom Stanger, crimson avenger, green hornet, the shadow etc...
|Published||Aug 10, 2017|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||3D, Action-Adventure, Beat 'em up, brawler, comic, Detective, Stealth, Superhero, Third Person|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Joystick|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.